Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DEVON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Cooker fire in student house
8:17pm Sunday 14th October 2012 in Devon
A MAN needed treatment for smoke inhalation after a fire in a student house in Exeter this evening.
Fire crews were called to Longbrook Street just before 6pm after reports of a kitchen fire.
A spokesman said: “The fire was in the cooker in the ground floor kitchen of a three-storey house which is rented student accommodation.
“The kitchen was slightly damaged by fire and one male suffered smoke inhalation and was treated using a resuscitator.”