Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DEVON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Cooker fire in Combe Martin
9:47am Sunday 14th October 2012 in Devon
A COOKER fire led to a fire service call out in North devon this morning.
Crews from Combe Martin and Ilfracombe went to Hollands Park Avenue in Combe Martin at 9am.
A fire spokesman said: “Crews confirmed a small fire involving an electrical cooker in a kitchen.
“The fire was out on the arrival of the fire service who ventilated the property and checked the appliance for hot spots using a thermal image camera to ensure it was safe. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.”
Comments are closed on this article.