Pizza machine fire at Paignton supermarket

Pizza machine fire at Paignton supermarket

Pizza machine fire at Paignton supermarket

First published in Devon

Firefighters were called to Totnes Road, Tweenaway, Paignton yesterday morning after a report of a fire in a supermarket.

Fire control had received a call from the duty manager of the supermarket saying she had discovered a room filled with smoke to the rear of the building.

Two appliances from Paignton were mobilised.

Fire crews found there had been a small fire in a food preparation area involving a pizza sealing machine.

The fire was out on arrival, and crews inspected the area to ensure it was safe.

The cause was accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree