This live event has finished
- Several flood alerts remain in place for Devon
- Roads around the area affected by heavy rainfall
WARBOROUGH Hill is blocked due to flooding around the A379 at Powderham Castle.
The road by the castle is closed.
THERE are also reports of flooding on the B3181 at Budlake, around Beare Square, although it remains passable.
Teignharvey Road is reportedly blocked due to a landslip between Forches Hill (Stokeinteignhead) and Shaldon Road (Combeinteignhead).
THE Environment Agency has 42 flood alerts in place for the South-West, including several in Devon.
- River Exe from Exebridge to Tiverton and the Rivers Haddeo, Batherm and Lowman
- Rivers Axe, Coly, Yarty, Umborne Brook and coastal streams from Branscombe to Axmouth
- Rivers Avon, Erme and Harbourne, coastal streams from Bigbury to Dartmouth, and Kingsbridge, South Brent and Ivybridge areas
- Lympstone, Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton, Honiton, Ottery St Mary and Sidmouth areas
- The Rivers Creedy, Creedy Yeo, Little Dart, Lapford Yeo and their tributaries
- The Upper River Taw from Sticklepath to Newnham Bridge and the River Okement and its tributaries
- Totnes, Ashburton, Buckfastleigh, Dartmouth and Torbay areas
- Lee Mill, Yealmpton, Popples Bridge and Newton Ferrers
- Hemyock, Cullompton, Stoke Canon, Broadclyst and Clyst St Mary areas
- Rivers Teign, Bovey and Lemon and coastal streams from Babbacombe to Kenton