Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DEVON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Woman hurt in Exeter flat fire
A WOMAN was injured in a flat fire in Exeter this morning (January 4).
Fire engines from Middlemoor and Danes Castle, along with the Aerial Ladder Platform from Danes Castle, attended an incident involving a fire within a first floor flat at Musgrave House, Musgrave Row at around 9am.
On arrival the crews stated that this was a confirmed fire in the living room within the first floor flat and got to work using two sets of breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.
Crews rescued two casualties from the flat and an ambulance was requested for an injured woman.
The fire was successfully extinguished using two sets of breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet. The cause was accidental.
Comments are closed on this article.