Fire crews tackle electrical fire in Exeter home

Fire crews tackle electrical fire in Exeter home

Fire crews tackle electrical fire in Exeter home

First published in Devon by

FIRE crews responding to smoke bellowing from an Exeter home traced the cause of the blaze to an electrical cupboard.

Two crews from Middlemoor and Danes Castle attended the incident in Mount Pleasant Road shortly before 5pm this afternoon, Monday, December 17. 

There was a fire in the ground floor electrical cupboard , which crews used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and a positive pressure ventilation fan to extinguish.

No one was injured in the incident. 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree