Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DEVON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Fire crews tackle electrical fire in Exeter home
FIRE crews responding to smoke bellowing from an Exeter home traced the cause of the blaze to an electrical cupboard.
Two crews from Middlemoor and Danes Castle attended the incident in Mount Pleasant Road shortly before 5pm this afternoon, Monday, December 17.
There was a fire in the ground floor electrical cupboard , which crews used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and a positive pressure ventilation fan to extinguish.
No one was injured in the incident.