Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DEVON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Specialist firefighters tackle blaze in chimney on Devon farm
FIREFIGHTERS used specialist ladders to tackle a fire at a Devon farm this evening (Sunday 28).
The fire broke out in a chimney at Grange Home Farm in Broadhembury, between Cullompton and Honiton, shortly after 6pm.
The incident involved a wood burning stove and the fire service was forced to call in the extra ladders and other 'working from height' equipment to help put out the blaze.
Comments are closed on this article.