Gas cooker fire in Paighton

Fire crews responded to a small cooker fire

Fire crews responded to a small cooker fire

First published in News by

FIRE services were called to a fire in Paighton caused by a gas cooker.

Reports state that a small fire was located in the kitchen area of the ground floor flat on Great Western Close, Paignton.

The incident was reported at 7.47pm tonight (Wednesday) and two appliances attended the call.

Fire crews found the fire to be out on arrival and carried out safety inspections as a precaution.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree