Pizza machine fire at Paignton supermarket

Mid Devon Star: Pizza machine fire at Paignton supermarket Pizza machine fire at Paignton supermarket

Firefighters were called to Totnes Road, Tweenaway, Paignton yesterday morning after a report of a fire in a supermarket.

Fire control had received a call from the duty manager of the supermarket saying she had discovered a room filled with smoke to the rear of the building.

Two appliances from Paignton were mobilised.

Fire crews found there had been a small fire in a food preparation area involving a pizza sealing machine.

The fire was out on arrival, and crews inspected the area to ensure it was safe.

The cause was accidental.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree