Woman hurt in Exeter flat fire

Woman hurt in Exeter flat fire

Woman hurt in Exeter flat fire

First published in News by

A WOMAN was injured in a flat fire in Exeter this morning (January 4).

Fire engines from Middlemoor and Danes Castle, along with the Aerial Ladder Platform from Danes Castle, attended an incident involving a fire within a first floor flat at Musgrave House, Musgrave Row at around 9am.

On arrival the crews stated that this was a confirmed fire in the living room within the first floor flat and got to work using two sets of breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet.

Crews rescued two casualties from the flat and an ambulance was requested for an injured woman.

The fire was successfully extinguished using two sets of breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet. The cause was accidental.

Comments (0)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree