Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting DEVON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Adults and children suffer carbon monoxide poisoning in village near Crediton
TWO adults and two children were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning following a fire at a house in a village near Crediton.
Firefighters were called to the property in Moorlands View, Lapford, just before 3am today by the concerned householders.
Ambulance crews also attended the scene and treated the four occupants for what fire chiefs described as "minor effects of carbon monoxide poisoning".
Comments are closed on this article.