Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £135,500 for 31 Boobery, Sampford Peverell, Tiverton, EX16 7BS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Fox & Sons, 36 Bampton Street, Tiverton, EX16 6AH, 01884 256041 before exchange of contracts.
This charming two double bedroom house is situated in the popular village of Sampford Peverell and comes with a very generous rear garden.
Radiator, telephone point, understairs storage, stairs rising to first floor and doors to
Lounge 11' 5" x 9' 5" max ( 3.48m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator and television point.
Kitchen 16' 3" max x 9' 8" to door recess ( 4.95m max x 2.95m to door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed door to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfacing over and splashback tiling. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, oven and hob with cooker hood, space for washing machine, dishwasher and undercounter fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator and storage cupboard.
Stairs From Hall To
Double glazed window. Loft access and doors to
Bedroom One 13' 4" plus recess x 11' 8" max ( 4.06m plus recess x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Storage cupboard and further overstairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.23m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Storage cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin and WC. Tiling to full ceiling height, wooden flooring and radiator/heated towel rail.
Laid mainly to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing. A timber gate leads to a pathway providing access to the front door and to the rear of the property.
A most generous sized rear garden enclosed by fencing. Gravelled patio area with timber sleepers provide access to the level lawn which spans the rear and side of the property. Vegetable plot, two garden ponds, exterior light and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.