PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE, ANY REASONABLE OFFER CONSIDERED!
A rare opportunity to acquire an extremely well presented double fronted terraced house in this pretty Mid Devon village. The property benefits from three bedrooms, a well appointed kitchen/dining room and good size, well tended rear garden. An internal inspection is strongly recommended. No onward chain,
Double Glazed Door To;
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point and stairs with fitted carpet and hand rail rising to first floor. Part opaque glazed door to lounge.
Lounge 19' 7" x 14' narrowing to 9' 7" ( 5.97m x 4.27m narrowing to 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Electric coal effect fireplace, built in shelving, fitted carpet, two radiators and television point.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 2" max narrowing to 10' 10" x 12' 8" max ( 5.84m max narrowing to 3.30m x 3.86m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect and opaque glazed door to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with splashback tiling with work surfacing over. Shelved display recess, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and pine cladded ceiling. Shelved pantry with wall mounted combination boiler. Under stairs recess with work top providing useful storage space. Ceiling spotlights, ceramic tiled flooring, telephone point and radiator.
Stairs From Hall To;
Airing cupboard with shelving and loft access. Doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes, bedside cabinets and dressing table plus additional deep shelved storage cupboard. Fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three/ Study 11' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.56m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, telephone point and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Panelled bath with shower over with glazed folding screen and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Useful shelved linen cupboard, ceiling spotlights, vinyl flooring, radiator and partially tiled walls.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. WC, radiator and vinyl flooring.
The front garden is enclosed by picket and timber fencing and laid to gravel beds. Pathway leads to the front door with storm porch over and wall mounted electric light.
A good size rear garden enclosed by timber fencing providing a high degree of privacy. A timber gate provides access to a paved pathway leading to residents parking area. A paved and graveled patio seating area with a set of steps provide access to a raised area of lawn and graveled beds with a further raised timber decked seating area. Timber workshop and wall mounted water tap.
Residents only parking area.
Bickleigh is a charming village situated in the picturesque Exe Valley. Lying some 3.9 miles from the market town of Tiverton and 11.1 miles from the Cathedral City of Exeter. With a regular bus service to both. The village itself boasts two renowned Public Houses, Bickleigh Mill and restaurant and Village Primary School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.