We are pleased to offer a 60% share of a this pleasantly presented, two bedroom semi-detached home. This shared ownership property is ideally situated in a quiet close within the delightful and historic town of Tiverton, and is suitable for the first time buyer or as a family home.
This property benefits from its sunny position, and with gas central heating, double glazed windows, well proportioned living/dining room and two double bedrooms this really is a desirable and comfortable home. The large picture window (single glazed) in the sitting room and the neutral decor throughout the house provides the perfect canvas for the new owner. The front and rear gardens require little maintenance and with private parking for 3 cars this property has a lot to offer. Book a viewing now to avoid disappointment.
Front Door To;
Stairs to first floor landing with storage under. Radiator, telephone point, laminate floor and door to;
Kitchen 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with splashback tiling and work surfacing over. Space for oven and upright fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler and coving to ceiling.
Living Room 14' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.89m )
Single glazed window and door overlooking rear garden. Laminate floor, television point and coving to ceiling. Telephone point and radiator.
From Hall Stairs To;
Telephone point and loft access. Doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 10" max ( 3.91m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in over stair cupboard and radiator.
pVCU double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashbacks, radiator and laminate floor.
Lawned garden with shrub beds to front and path to front door with storm porch over.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid to gravel with flower beds. Garden shed and parking to the rear for 3 cars. Pedestrian gate to side.
This has been a very comfortable home and I am moving because of work and personal commitments.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.