"A new study has suggested that exercising in your 40s could stop the brain shrinking," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found people with good fitness levels in their 40s had larger brains than their unfit peers when measured 20 years later…
- Scientists look at what puts the 'junk' into junk foods
- Zika virus: your questions answered
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
FOR SALE FREE STANDING TOWEL RAIL FOR SALE FREE STANDING TOWEL RAIL
- Antiques and collectables (15)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (14)
- Clothing (14)
- Furniture and furnishings (45)
- Gardening and Outdoors (13)
- Household and DIY (41)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Office equipment (8)
- Outdoor pursuits (11)
- Pets (8)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Travel news: M5 slow going at Clevedon after crash
Flights to Paris - expect delays but no cancellations yet.
Deaths - MARGIE HOWE
Howe Margie. Passed peacefully away on 19th October 2015 at RD&E, aged 72 years, surrounded
Births - Woody Beau Payne
Payne Woody Beau. Johanna and Elliott are delighted to announce his birth on Saturday the 3rd
Birthdays - Ebony Morrell
MORRELL Ebony. Happy 14th. Birthday on 6th September 2015, love always Grandma, Uncle Scott,