"Browned toast and potatoes are 'potential cancer risk', say food scientists," BBC News reports. The FSA has launched a campaign about the possible health risk of acrylamide; a chemical formed when starchy foods are subjected to a high temperature…
- Youngest children in class 'more likely to be given ADHD drugs'
- MRI scans could spare 25% of men from prostate biopsies
- Sitting down all day 'may accelerate DNA ageing'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (27)
- Gardening and Outdoors (10)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Office equipment (8)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.