Finding places to eat out that are family friendly, can sometimes be tricky. Whether you're looking for a friendly atmosphere, somewhere for the children to play, healthy more interesting children's meals, or somewhere able to warm up baby food, try our lists of suggestions from other Netmums members.
- BMI tests 'miss' over a quarter of obese children
- Viagra could double up as heart failure drug
- Family Arts Festival
- Exercise data signs could cut sugary drink intake
- How to carve a pumpkin
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
WOODEN CURTAIN POLES Two wooden curtain poles (antique gold in colour) can be re-sprayed. Full fixings and rings. These have a centre support so can be made smaller if required. Would deliver in a small radius ...
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (33)
- Clothing (14)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (64)
- Gardening and Outdoors (18)
- Household and DIY (42)
- Miscellaneous (32)
- Musical instruments (7)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - WILLIAM KEVIN WILLIS
Willis William Kevin. Happy 5th birthday, hope you have a fab day. Lots and lots of love, Mummy,
Births - Oscar William Rose
ROSE Oscar William. Congratulations on the birth of gorgeous Oscar lots of love Granny and
Deaths - Janet Taylor
TAYLOR Janet. Passed away 8th on the June 2014 at R.D & E following a brief illness. Service
Marriages - NAME TO ADD GRIFFITHS & HOOKE
Griffiths * Hooke Congratulations on an amazing wedding day, 4th April 2014. Wishing you both