"The drug Ritalin should be prescribed with caution as the quality of evidence available about its benefits and risks is poor," the Mail Online reports. A review found no high-quality evidence about both the benefits and risks…
- Reports of an 'end to daily diabetes jabs' are premature
- Babies born on the weekend have slightly higher death risk
- Christmas gift trend
- wedding phone trend
- Loneliness 'may affect the immune system'
- football baby name
Buy & Sell
FREE STANDING BIKE RACK Free standing bike rack. Holds up to 4 bikes.
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (35)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (32)
- Gardening and Outdoors (8)
- Household and DIY (43)
- Miscellaneous (35)
- Musical instruments (11)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Marriages - Travel news: M5 slow going at Clevedon after crash
Flights to Paris - expect delays but no cancellations yet.
Deaths - MARGIE HOWE
Howe Margie. Passed peacefully away on 19th October 2015 at RD&E, aged 72 years, surrounded
Births - Woody Beau Payne
Payne Woody Beau. Johanna and Elliott are delighted to announce his birth on Saturday the 3rd
Birthdays - Ebony Morrell
MORRELL Ebony. Happy 14th. Birthday on 6th September 2015, love always Grandma, Uncle Scott,