"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Adults unicycle Adults unicycle. Silver, adjustable height foam seat, no scuffs or scratches.
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (16)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (39)
- Clothing (41)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (68)
- Gardening and Outdoors (18)
- Health, fashion and beauty (9)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (32)
- Outdoor pursuits (16)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (15)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - WILLIAM KEVIN WILLIS
Willis William Kevin. Happy 5th birthday, hope you have a fab day. Lots and lots of love, Mummy,
Births - Oscar William Rose
ROSE Oscar William. Congratulations on the birth of gorgeous Oscar lots of love Granny and
Deaths - Janet Taylor
TAYLOR Janet. Passed away 8th on the June 2014 at R.D & E following a brief illness. Service
Marriages - NAME TO ADD GRIFFITHS & HOOKE
Griffiths * Hooke Congratulations on an amazing wedding day, 4th April 2014. Wishing you both