"Paracetamol could make difficult decisions less of a headache," the Mail Online reports. The story follows a US study that looked at whether taking paracetamol could reduce the pain of making difficult decisions…
- Details of autism genes uncovered in global study
- Milk may be linked to bone fractures and early death
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (29)
- Clothing (34)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (49)
- Gardening and Outdoors (19)
- Health, fashion and beauty (12)
- Household and DIY (44)
- Miscellaneous (34)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (18)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - WILLIAM KEVIN WILLIS
Willis William Kevin. Happy 5th birthday, hope you have a fab day. Lots and lots of love, Mummy,
Births - Oscar William Rose
ROSE Oscar William. Congratulations on the birth of gorgeous Oscar lots of love Granny and
Deaths - Janet Taylor
TAYLOR Janet. Passed away 8th on the June 2014 at R.D & E following a brief illness. Service
Marriages - NAME TO ADD GRIFFITHS & HOOKE
Griffiths * Hooke Congratulations on an amazing wedding day, 4th April 2014. Wishing you both